I send cards when I am thinking of a friend or loved one and just want to check in! A friend went on a first date two weeks ago? I sent a card to let her know that I hope that the date went well!
- Thinking of You Week 2020 kicks off this week, June 15 -21, in Australia.
- Members of the UK’s Greeting Card Association make a video to show how important it is to send cards, especially now.
- LEADER PAPER PRODUCTS TO DISTRIBUTE ONE MILLION THANK YOU CARDS FOR ESSENTIAL WORKERS Leader launches A Million Thanks! to encourage appreciation for those on the frontlines
- Teaching kids about the art of expressing gratitude
- May 6th-12th is Nurses Week, and what’s more, 2020 has been designated the Year of the Nurse. Let’s show our love and gratitude for all they are doing to save so many lives, all while putting their own life at risk.