Share a recipe or a book that makes you think of someone. You could simply say “I made this recipe/read this book and thought you might like it”.
- TX Doctors Rank Opening Mail as Safest Activity on COVID List
- Thinking of You Week 2020 kicks off this week, June 15 -21, in Australia.
- Members of the UK’s Greeting Card Association make a video to show how important it is to send cards, especially now.
- LEADER PAPER PRODUCTS TO DISTRIBUTE ONE MILLION THANK YOU CARDS FOR ESSENTIAL WORKERS Leader launches A Million Thanks! to encourage appreciation for those on the frontlines
- Teaching kids about the art of expressing gratitude